OUR GROUP ON SOUNDCLOUD > "MODERATED" only

U+RELEASE#MAG

UK - RELEASES - SHARE - NEWS


November 08, 2017

Paradise Garage - ϜINΛL KINGDΩM MUSIC

>>Aus dem Urban Übersetzer<<
paradise
Everyone has a different idea of their paradise, or vacation spot that would be absolutely perfect for them. In this case, the word 'beautiful' and paradise go hand-in-hand. a common phrase can be 'wow, this place is beautiful...its absolute paradise'. some of the popular 'beautiful' paradise spots could include any of the following 


1. ski resorts 

2. mountains 

3. rainforest 

4. countryside 

5. beach/ocean (my personal favorite) 

6. lake resorts 

7. city 
8. suburban towns 
9. towns filled with culture (such as Europe and Costa Rica) 
10. outback 
11. savannah
1. I want to go to The Alps, it's paradise!
2. I want to go to Tibet and see the mountains to relax in paradise 
3. A person was telling me about the rainforst's in Maui, sounds like paradise! 
4. A friend mentioned they lived in Montana in the countryside, he said it sucked, but I thought it sounded like paradise 
5. I want to go to The Bahamas, its ABSOLUTE PARADISE! 
6. I hear there are good lake resorts throughout Canada, must be paradise 
7. I have only lived in the countryside damnit! I need to go to the big city and experience life
8. I have only lived in the city damnit! I need to go to the suburban towns and get some zest in my life! 

9. She told me about traveling through Italy, sounds amazing...like paradise 

10. a new exchange student is from Australian outback, i've only heard of outback steakhouse, I think I should visit there, he said its paradise 

11. I am going hunting in Africa, I don't really want to run into any aborigines, but just to get a few wildebeest's and see the african wildlife

garage
French word for car hold.
Hier ist er der ultimative Paradise Garage Mix von In-Common [Hanna Wolkenstrasse]

Ein Tribut an Larry Levan
[auch wenn ich ihn noch nie getroffen habe]



go too ...